Product successfully added to your shopping cart
- Raspberry Pi
- Development Kits
- Modules & Breakouts
- Components and Parts
- Displays and Indicators
- Mechanical Components & Robotics
- Batteries & Chargers
- Packs and Kits
monitoring can be used for a variety of weather conditions, and converted into the number of the reference signal and the AO output.
Warning: Last items in stock!
1. The sensor uses the FR-04 high-quality double-sided materials, King Size 5.0 * 4.0CM, and with the surface of the nickel plating treatment, against oxidative, conductivity, superior performance and longevity;
2. The comparator output, the signal is clean, waveform, driving ability over 15mA;
3. Distribution bit to adjust sensitivity;
4. Operating voltage 3.3V-5V
5. The output in the form: digital switching outputs (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
6. A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
7. Voltage: 5V
8. Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator.
9. TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low. Driving capability 100MA so, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
10. Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer
11. LED lights up when there is no rain output is high, raindrop up, the output ground level, LED light.
12. Raindrops and control panels are separate, easy to wire leads.
13. A large area of rain board, more conducive to detect rain.
14. Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
15. Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
16. Wide voltage LM393 comparator
How to use:
Connected to 5V power supply, the power indicator light, sensor board is not water droplets, DO output is high, the switch lights off, dropping on a drop of water, DO output is low, the indicator light switch,
Brush off the the above water droplets, has returned to output high state. . . .
AO analog output can be connected to the microcontroller AD port to detect the size of the drops in the above rainfall.
DO TTL digital outputs can also be connected to the microcontroller detects whether there is rain.
1, VCC: positive power supply (3-5V)
2, GND: negative one.
3, DO: TTL switching signal output
4, AO: Analog signal output
100% Brand New
1 x Rain sensing board
1 x Control board
5 x 20cm Dupont Line